Manufacturer – Sun Pharma
Package – 0.5mg (4 pills)
Active substance – Cabergoline (Cabaser)
Caberlin 0.5 is produced by Sun Pharma and contains the active substance Cabergoline, which is a drug designed to stimulate the production of dopamine, which in turn reduces prolactin levels. Athletes use it to reduce some drugs progestogenic activity. The steroids that have progestogenic activity include Nandrolone and Trenbolone.
There is an increase in the concentration of prolactin while using these anabolic drugs, which may lead to the development of progestogenic side effects.
Effect of Cabergoline
Timely use of the drug will help the user avoid most side effects that would arise that associated with progestogenic steroids.
- While using the drug, the user will be able to:
- Decreased prolactin levels.
- Stimulate natural testosterone production.
- Have more motivation.
- Improve their mood.
- Prevent infertility and impotence.
- Reduce their blood pressure.
- Eliminate fluid retention.
- Enhance the definition of their muscles.
- Improve the quality ‘sex life’ by increasing libido and erectile function.
Side effects of the drug
Misuse of the drug can lead to the onset of side effects such as:
- Decreased immunity may occur.
- Disruption in the water-salt balance in the body.
The active components of the drug do not disrupt the work of the endocrine system, reducing only the production of prolactin.
Using Cabergoline 0.5mg
To fight an increase in the concentration of prolactin, use the drug without exceeding 0.25mg (half a tablet) every 4 days. If side effects are felt, reduce the frequency to every second day.
To improve the quality of sex life, a dosage equal to 0.5mg (1 tablet) every 10 days may be used.
You can buy Cabergoline from our online store in the USA.